If you need warehouse storage services in Southern California, look no further than Heritage 21st Century. We understand your items are important to you, and we treat them as such.
We offer a range of storage services, including
- Long-term and short-term options
- Clean, safe and secure warehouse facilities
- Delivery and unloading
Get a free warehouse storage quote today by filling out our online quote form or calling us at (310) 320-1785.
Before, during or after a move, sometimes putting your items in storage is necessary. Whether you’re moving or just renovating temporarily, Heritage 21st Century Movers offers a state-of-the-art warehouse storage facility to meet your needs.
Our professional movers have experience handling and storing all types of household goods in our warehouse facility. Your items will be placed in a storage vault and kept there until you need them.
Moving homes shouldn’t force you to get rid of possessions you find valuable – storage is the perfect option for you in this situation. Storing these items allows you to access them when you need them while also saving space in your home at the same time.
We offer item delivery and unloading upon request, so if you need something, it’s possible to get it out of storage then and there.
We offer both long-term and short-term storage options for your belongings so no matter what your needs are, you can store your items and receive the peace of mind that your belongings are in a clean, safe and secure storage facility.
Our facilities have a security system in place that is monitored 24/7 to always ensure the safety of your belongings.
We can accommodate all your storage needs. Never fret over giving away a valuable item because you don’t have space for it.
Tips for Choosing a Warehouse Storage Facility
It can be overwhelming choosing a storage facility to trust with your belongings. As a family-owned company, we understand that you need to make the best decision possible.
When looking for a warehouse storage facility, consider:
- What are you storing: Whether you’re storing antiques that have been in your family for generations, furniture that doesn’t fit in your home anymore, or items you just don’t use anymore, make sure to keep an inventory.
- Check out the facility before storing: Ask the storage company for a tour of their warehouse. There’s no better way to feel comfortable your items will be safe than to see it for yourself.
- Read the contract: Make sure you read over any contract before signing it. This is the best way to avoid surprise fees or shady business.
Get a free moving quote from Heritage 21st Century Movers
Heritage 21st Century Movers put you, the customer, first and we take pride in exceeding our customer’s expectations! No job is too big or too small –we’ve seen it all in our over 40 years in the business. We understand our California customers and their needs! Get a free moving quote today by filling out our online quote form or calling us at (310) 320-1785.